- It’s made for Lin Dan targeting the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
- It offers precise control to get the edge on rallies , matching up with today’s playing style of Lin Dan who focuses more on game making for decisive attacks.
- For firm shuttle hold resulted in excellent control, it has a larger face size than VOLTRIC Z-FORCE II equipped with linked grommets at the top of the frame. Meanwhile, it boosts offensive power with its top-heavy balance and NANOMETRIC DR that combines great tenacity and high repulsion.
- Designed for hard hitters seeking a combination of accuracy for dominating the game and decisive power for overwhelming an opponent.
- World launch date: July 22, 2016, comes in 3U4 and 4U5.